So here we are, new year, new tings (nope I haven’t misspelt “things” it’s really “tings”) if you know you know. 🙂 I signed up for the 2023 writing prompt, bloganuary, a blog prompt challenge for january to get those writing juices flowing. Check out the link to find out more. But here we go!
Something I would like to achieve this year, is building a successful business. I do have many goals for 2023, but I believe simplifying the goals will make a better action to do to reach accomplishments of these goals. So I set things up that if I have success in a few areas, then major effects happen as a part of that.
So to build a successful business, there must be these things, here are the top 10 in a list.
- Have more FUN.
- Produce more creative & valuable content. (Love what you do.)
- Read, network and collaborate more. (Engage, Mentorship, Books, Live Events.)
- Be even greater at finance than I already am. (assets, liabilities, balance sheet, budget, funding, revenue, and of course profit.). Not to mention teach others well. 🙂
- Travel more.
- Deliver on my promises, services and worth, each and every time.
- Giveback more. (Community awareness.)
- Create a kick ass DIET & Healthy Lifestyle. (Think creating a rich mind and body, self care, spas, etc.)
- Finish most or all unfinished works. (book, album, podcast & live shows, performances)
- Love more & creating more quality time.
If I am able to achieve these steps, I would have ran a successful business and life that I love, and it won’t ever feel like work. This is what I want to do every day in my life.
So doing more journaling and reflections will carry to further to my success with a lot of actions, new path, less fear, and taking more chances.
© ℗ 2022 | Jixi Fox